Crazy fun and popular workshop like no other you'll find.
Pop culture gives educators great opportunities to teach student leadership and life lessons through these themes and characters.
I’ve created a leadership and life lessons program based on Netflix’s “Stranger Things,” where I touch on a variety leadership and life lessons including:
- Team building
- Leadership styles and potential
- Out-of-the-box thinking for solving complicated problems
- The importance of relationships
- The (sometimes painful) leadership process
- Focusing on your strengths rather than your weaknesses
- “Cool” comes in different packages
- Overcoming obstacles takes facing your fears
- Not everything is about you
When you attend this fast-pasted multimedia workshop you'll participate in Strangers Things trivia and have the ability to win FREE STUFF.
Let's do it.