A little about my programs and style.
Students remember stories more than any classroom instruction. It's my goal to provide students with stories that teach. In my presentations you will witness my military flare. I love getting audience members on their feet marching and calling cadence, laughing at my funny but clean Army stories, while delivering to them life changing content.
See Fred in action!
Leadership and Life Lessons from "Stranger Things"
Students and adults alike are immersing themselves in binge-worthy streaming shows like Netflix's wildly popular Stranger Things.
The fun part for educators is that it gives us opportunities to teach student leadership through the themes and characters of these shows. I’ve created a leadership and life lessons program based on Stranger Things, where I touch on a variety of lessons, including:
- Team building
- Leadership styles and potential
- Out-of-the-box thinking for solving complicated problems
- The importance of relationships
- The (sometimes painful) leadership process
- Focusing on your strengths rather than your weaknesses
- “Cool” comes in different packages
- Overcoming obstacles takes facing your fears
- Not everything is about you