B.A.S.I.C. Student Leadership-Lead Because Others Won't
Have you ever wondered how the Army produces such amazing leaders from seemingly average young men and women? This keynote and workshop will give you the very secrets that have created this country's finest leaders. Your presenter, Fred Grooms, is a veteran Army Officer and author of the book, B.A.S.I.C. The Student Leadership Field Manual. In this keynote or workshop Fred provides a 5 step method teaching you to lead. When you develop your skills as a leader, you become highly valuable, highly sought-after, and highly successful; and who doesn’t want to be highly successful? Fred is going to show you how important your behavior, attitude, professional skills, integrity and the choices you make are to a life of leadership.
The key learning objective in this program is to make sure students understand that B.A.S.I.C. leadership starts by first learning that you must come under command before you can be in command. Students can learn to lead themselves and others.
- Behavior (You are always representing someone.)
- Attitude (More than just a smile on your face, it's perseverance, grit, and self-control)
- Skills (Unique talents, teach-ability and personal strengths as well as job skill.)
- Integrity (You can't separate leadership from your values.)
- Choices (Making quality choices takes experience.)
This program is a student favorite.
View B.A.S.I.C. Keynote from FBLA-PBL National Fall Leadership Conference
Book Fred to Speak!
Or get more information.