B.A.S.I.C. Student Leadership-Lead Because Others Won't
Have you ever wondered how the Army produces such amazing leaders from seemingly average young men and women? This keynote and workshop will give you the very secrets that have created this country's finest leaders. Your presenter, Fred Grooms, is a veteran Army Officer and author of the book, B.A.S.I.C. The Student Leadership Field Manual. In this keynote or workshop Fred provides a 5 step method teaching you to lead. When you develop your skills as a leader, you become highly valuable, highly sought-after, and highly successful; and who doesn’t want to be highly successful? Fred is going to show you how important your behavior, attitude, professional skills, integrity and the choices you make are to a life of leadership.
The key learning objective in this program is to make sure students understand that B.A.S.I.C. leadership starts by first learning that you must come under command before you can be in command. Students can learn to lead themselves and others.
- Behavior (What you do matters as you lead yourself and others.)
- Attitude (What you think and how you respond is always within your control.)
- Skills (What you do and how well you do it increases your value.)
- Integrity (What you regard as right and true determines your character.)
- Choices (What you choose affects your future success.)
This program is a student favorite.
View B.A.S.I.C. Keynote from FBLA-PBL National Fall Leadership Conference
Book Fred to Speak!
Or get more information.