Who am I and where am I going?
Good questions right?
Who else has ever struggled with discovering answers to life’s biggest questions: who am I and where am I going? We all have at some time in our lives. The key to answering these questions is to understand that they are packed full of choices and decisions that range from the mundane to the magnificent. Fred Grooms has worked for over twenty years mentoring hundreds of students to understand that life is about being who you were made to be. The choices and decisions you make can put you on this path or derail your entire future, but the choices are yours to make. Fred believes that it is best to focus on the positive results of good choices. However, you must learn to rebound when you miss the mark.
This keynote is accompanied by a workshop where students have an opportunity to win free prizes. The workshop title is: “Let’s Make A Deal.”
Learning Objectives for Students:
- You are in control of the choices you make
- Focus on the positive results of good choices
- How one committed choice can change your life
- How to actively evaluate your decisions and make better choices
- How to take the right steps to rebound from bad choices
- Value the people who have been guiding you along the way
Book Fred to Speak!
Or get more information.