Seriously, you are an expert or you can be!
Have you ever wanted to be, or dreamed of being, an expert at something - anything at all? Being an expert at something means you have some talent, knowledge or skill that other people don’t. Being an expert truly means you’re extraordinary. Your presenter, Fred Grooms is the author of the bestselling book; Who’s in Charge of Bob? Moving from Ordinary to Extraordinary. He is going to help you see that you are an expert.
Fred understands that few people actually believe that they are experts at anything. As someone who struggles with dyslexia, Fred never thought he was good at anything. However, he was wrong and he is going to share with you the little known secrets about how you can become an expert.
Learning Objectives for Students:
- Broaden your view of what it means to be an expert and to be talented.
- Discover how your soft skills help make you an expert.
- Understand that your talents create a vision for your life.
- See how raw talents are developed into personal strengths.
- Manage your weaknesses to highlight your expertise.
- Feel the power of taking control of your life and future!
Book Fred to Speak!
Or get more information.