The Self Discovery Leadership program is based on ancient philosophy, psychology, and spiritual wisdom found in the Enneagram.
The Enneagram is a self-discovery personality typing system of nine types. The Enneagram teaches the positive and negative traits of each type, and how each primary personality type works best with other team members. Our program teaches how to put your personality as a leader into focus.
The Self Discovery Leadership program combines historically-proven leadership strategies and the knowledge of your primary personality type in a unique leadership intensive.
Students: this video is for you. "TikTok" style!
What students are saying
The story behind this program
Three options-customizing to meet your needs
More about the Enneagram and teaching it to students
Keynote Demo from NY HOSA 2019
The Nine Enneagram Personality Types
- Students will discover their leading personality type and traits.
- Discovering their primary personality type will foster a better understanding of their individual leadership style.
- Each student will have a working knowledge of all nine personality types. This will assist them in understanding what motivates and distracts their team members.
- The program shows students why they put their energy and focus on specific goals and tasks while ignoring others.
- Students will uncover what creates conflict in their lives and how to positively deal with that conflict. This knowledge alone is life-changing.
- The program will foster better team dynamics, increasing focus and energy.
- Your leadership team will work more fluidly together, allowing them to focus on creating better programs.
- Students will learn both basic and advanced leadership skills.
- They will understand the purpose and power of their influence as leaders, and be challenged to lead with their strengths.
- Above all else, students will discover more about who they are and what they truly have to offer others as they become happier and healthier.
This is a next-level leadership program for student leaders. It takes commitment, focus, and a desire for self knowledge. You'll learn more about what makes you "tick," self-leadership, and how to impact others through your personal influence than you ever could have imagined in just a day or two.
For a quick response free to call me 803-730-3934 or email me directly at Fred@FredGrooms.com